lakewaukomis.org Forum Index lakewaukomis.org
Lake Waukomis Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newsletters

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you be willing to forego your hardcopy newsletter in lieu of the pdf version available on the website?
yes
53%
 53%  [ 15 ]
no
46%
 46%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 28

Mike Davis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Newsletters Reply with quote

Cindy Roux has done a terrific job of producing and distributing our newsletter. We are interested to see how many might be willing to receive and read their newsletter online exclusively. It would save the association about $1 per copy, not to mention the "green" advantage in saving paper and its potential post-consumer waste.

You'll need to be a registered user to vote in the poll. Go ahead. It's easy.
Dana
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the on-line newsletter would be terrific! I could find information anytime that way and look at old copies. The cost savings would be great. The hard copy is gorgeous but on-line would work for me!

Cindy does a fantastic job (and has for years) creating a first class newsletter for us. Thanks, Cindy!

Dana
R.Bryant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the weather is getting cold but I am sure some of you have walked around your part of the neighbor-hood, The one thing that came to my att. was that some of the tube's that are used won't keep the new's letter in or other info that might be put in it. This creating paper's flying around in ppl's yards.......
Jim Edwards
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: News Paper on line Reply with quote

I am all for the reduction of paper and viewing everything on the web, buuuuuttttt! It is hard to balance the laptop and read in the john.
John Claybrook

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Hey Jim.... Reply with quote

Hey Jim, I resemble that remark Very Happy ....but I would go for on online newsletter....much less paper flying around, and access to past newsletters would be much easier.
LMM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: On-line newsletter Reply with quote

Count me in as favoring the online option. The Association could use the money.
Karen Hay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Newsletter poll Reply with quote

Speaking for my family we love the hardcopy and we don't have a computer at home, which you need to keep in mind for those that do not have a home computer. I only have my work laptop that this e-mail is coming from.
LaseHoo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting info posts.
Glad to see your posts. 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    lakewaukomis.org Forum Index -> Lake Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: