lakewaukomis.org Forum Index lakewaukomis.org
Lake Waukomis Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Local Engineering firm is hiring!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    lakewaukomis.org Forum Index -> Employment Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karen Hay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Local Engineering firm is hiring! Reply with quote

Do you need a job or know of someone needing employment in the following fields of engineering (structural, mechanical, electrical/control), engineering technician, project managers, construction, procurement or project controls, estimators to name a few!
There are many positions needing to be filled at my place of work, Black & Veatch (engineering company) in Overland Park. We are booming in all divisions from Water, Federal, Energy from anything from Telecom, Power Plants, Solar etc. Jobs are internal to KC/Overland Park, KS, regional and global, especially for Pune India, are needing to be filled. Log into www.BV.com and post your resume and as a 32 year B&V professional I can verify your name when they contact me but you must put my name Karen Hay and my employee number (08626) when you post your resume.
My work e-mail, hayks@bv.com or you can call me at my home and listed in the book if you have any questions.

Karen Hay
Sunny777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice posts. Keep posting such needed information. Thank's!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    lakewaukomis.org Forum Index -> Employment Opportunities All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: